Abstract Submission Deadline Extension
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended until September 1st due to a high number of requests. The deadline for fee payment is also due to September 1st.
Final submission of full papers is due to September 10th.
You can submit your paper using the electronic form here.
Selected papers would be published in the Economic Alternatives Journal (indexed in SCOPUS).
The best papers would be published in a book series “Challenges to Industrial Growth” by Routledge.
All papers would be published in the conference proceedings book, to be indexed in Google Scholar.
– The submitted work must be a complete work. No abstracts please. Use the template we provide here but with the initial submission please REMOVE the author details from the paper (i.e. name, university or company information and address, as well as any acknowledgements that may lead to information about the authors).
– The submitted paper or poster file must be submitted anonymously (without any references to author affiliation).
– This conference has defined a maximum limit of 3 submissions per author (including co-authored papers). Please note that Submissions beyond this limit will not be considered.
– Images cannot have text along the side of it in the main body of the text. However, if two images fit next to each other, these may be placed next to each other to save space.
Instructions for Submissions
These guidelines include complete descriptions of the fonts, spacing, and related information for producing your submission.
- General Requirements
All papers must be prepared in MS Word 2003 or greater version. The sent paper has to be entitled with the name of the leading author.
- Maximum size
The maximum size of the papers should be not more than 10 pages (paper format: А4), including tables, figures and used literature.
- A general layout of the text
3.1. Recommended structure of the paper
– Abstract (max 300 words): Times New Roman; Size: 11 pt; Font style: Italic; Alignment: Justified
– Keywords: max 6 keywords
– Introduction: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 11 pt; Alignment: Justified; First line: 0,5 см; Spacing: 1,15 lines.
– Main text in 3-4 paragraphs: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 11 pt; Alignment: Justified; First line: 0,5 см; Spacing: 1,15 lines.
– Conclusions: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 11 pt; Alignment: Justified; First line: см; Spacing: 1,15 lines.
3.2. Tables, Figures and Formulas
– Formulas: the must be counted consecutive that they appeared in the paper: Font style: Italic Word Equation; Font size 11 pt; Alignment: Centered.
– Tables: All tables have to be prepared in Word Table. They are counted consecutively to their appearance in the text. There has to be title of the table above it: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 10 pt; Alignment: Left; Spacing: 1,15 lines; For example:
Table 1. Page margins
|Top||3,3 cm||Bottom||4,0 cm|
|Left||3 cm||Right||2,5 cm|
The text of the table has to be: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 10 pt; Spacing: Single. Preferably, the table is placed on a single page without turning the sheet horizontally. (there is an empty line above and below the table)
– Figures: All Figures have to be prepared in Word Figures. It is not recommended to insert figures with non-editable text as screenshots. They are counted consecutively to their appearance in the text. There has to be title of the Figure below it: Font: Times New Roman; Size: 10 pt; Alignment: Centered; Spacing: 1,15 lines. For example:
Figure 1. Important dates for printing the papers
– Quote: Insert Footnote by default with numbers from 1 to n. Font: Times New Roman; Size: 10 pt; Alignment: Justified; Spacing: Single; Number format: 1, 2, 3 …
1 Shari Lawrence Pfleeger, Robert K. Cunningham, Why Measuring Security is Hard, IEEE Security & Privacy, July/August 2010, p. 46.
Used literature is applied after conclusion. The used literature sources have to be arranged in alphabetical order (not numbered): Font: Times New Roman; Size: 11 pt; Alignment: Left; First line: 0,5 см, Hanging: 0,5 см, Spacing: 1,15 lines.