On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 15th International Conference on Business Economics, I am pleased to invite you to participate at the 70th Anniversary of the Industrial Business Department of the University of National and World Economy. The Conference will be held on 12-14 October 2018. It will start on 12th of October in UNWE-Sofia with Anniversary Celebrations and then will continue in another venue, away from Sofia.
The topic of the Conference is: CHALLENGES TO INDUSTRIAL GROWTH. This theme is intended to animate debate and discussion, but we encourage submissions on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to the following key issues of the conference:
- Business environment for industrial growth
- Policies and mechanisms for supporting industrial growth
- National policies and mechanisms for encouraging growth by: entrepreneurship; free competition; protection of intellectual properties; price regulation and etc.
- National innovation scheme and environment for innovations: high-tech parks; business angels; incubators; clusters and etc.
- Globalizations of market, mergers and acquisitions.
- Business economy growth
- Growth factors: human capital; material resources; investments; production process and logistics; marketing and ICT.
- Specific growth factors.
- Management of the business growth.
- Industry 4.0
The opportunities include: workshops, round table and poster session:
- Workshops are discussions on a specific issue reflecting the conference theme. The discussion is based on short inputs, and actively involve participants.
- Roundtable sessions are presentation of papers and after that discussion on presentations.
- Poster session is organized outside the workshop and round table rooms and the presenter have 3 minutes for short presentation.
Social events include a welcome reception (at UNWE), an optional conference dinner, and excursions.
The deadlines and fees as well as the requirements for abstracts and full-paper (oral, roundtable or poster presentations) submission will be confirmed in July 2018.
You can find more details on how to participate here.
Looking forward to meeting you,
prof. Dr. Nikolay Sterev
Head of Industrial Business Department,
University of National and World Economy -Sofia, Bulgaria