Download the Invitation here.
The topic of the Conference is: CHALLENGES TO INDUSTRIAL GROWTH. This theme is intended to animate debate and discussion, but we encourage submissions on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to the following key issues of the conference:
Business environment for industrial growth
- Policies and mechanisms for supporting industrial growth
- National policies and mechanisms for encouraging growth by: entrepreneurship; free competition; protection of intellectual properties; price regulation and etc.
- National innovation scheme and environment for innovations: high-tech parks; business angels; incubators; clusters and etc.
- Globalizations of market, mergers and acquisitions.
Business economy growth
- Growth factors: human capital; material resources; investments; production process and logistics; marketing and ICT.
- Specific growth factors.
- Management of the business growth.
- Industry 4.0
The opportunities include: workshops, round table and poster session:
- Workshops are discussions on a specific issue reflecting the conference theme. The discussion is based on short inputs, and actively involve participants.
- Roundtable sessions are presentation of papers and after that discussion on presentations.
- Poster session is organized outside the workshop and round table rooms and the presenter have 3 minutes for short presentation.
- Virtual presentations.
Social events include a welcome reception (at UNWE), an optional conference dinner, and excursions.
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference.
You can submit your paper here.